Monday, August 22, 2016

Working as a Team

Today was a big day in our household. This post will not be beautifully written, and I've got no pictures, but it's a day I want to remember.

Today was Kai's first day of daycare, the beginning of our 10 month lifestyle. (As educators, we live a ten month life, and a two month life routine wise.)

Things about today:
-Erik worked.
-Emily worked. (8am meeting, got there at 8:05, hey, I tried.)
-Kai's started at Alyson's for daycare, went well!
-Harriet (the dog) was sick all weekend at my parent's while we were out of town, had to be brought to the vet for GI issues, and was put on an IV. My mom helped with this. So helpful.
-Kai had his 4 month appointment at the doctor.
-We ate Chipotle for dinner because that's what you do on days like today.
-Erik sent me flowers at school because he's awesome like that.
-My phone is broken so all of this was coordinated without me having a working cell phone.

I know we have a lot of whirlwind days ahead. But we did it. It's bedtime. Makes me thankful for the support we have conquering days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment