Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Job!

Hello Friends,
I've been busy lately with my new job as a Kindergarten Title 1 teacher. Kids haven't arrived yet, though tonight I got to meet some of the little kiddos at Open House. I have lots to learn, but I'm excited to get started! I'm hoping to see lots of progress in these kindergartners from now to the end of the year. This is my first year-long job as a teacher and I couldn't be more excited to be in one place for an entire school year.

The drive is long, and its not quite full-time, but its a new adventure. Wish me luck!

I took this dorky picture of myself for a poster introducing myself to the families.

Here's a before and after of my desk. I had to add a little color!

'

I'm off to the Wisconsin Dells for the weekend. One last hurrah before the school year starts. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

P.S. I took these pictures on my phone, then uploaded them to Picasa. Does anyone know why there is a gray line on the bottom? I'd prefer it wasn't there!



No comments:

Post a Comment