Wednesday, February 2, 2011

St. Olaf Archives

On Saturday I ventured down to St. Olaf College to dig through the college's archives. We were getting pictures to display in the upcoming alumni gala. (Which, if you are an Ole, you should come to!) We were especially looking for pictures that displayed student life. Pictures where you could flip flop yourself into the pictures, because you also did that crazy thing in college.

We found some fun ones. We remarked on the hairstyles and the clothing. The girls looked so proper going to class in their skirts and dresses. What would they think of our jeans and sweatpants that we wore to class?

Here are some pictures of me and my friend, Peter, looking through the old albums.


Also, I took some pictures from another computer and put them onto my new one.  Here are some fun ones from my "student life" at Olaf.

100 Days March

President's Ball 2008

23 Day March to the China Buffet

Studying in the library

The night Alissa's crayfish escaped in our pod's common room.

Oh, the good ol' days of college life.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment